Monday, April 5, 2010

‘Vampire Diaries’ Star Nina Dobrev is Celebrity Doppelganger for ‘Victorious’ Victoria Justice

Come on you can guess whether they are twins? Instead, they are 2 different celebrities, namely Nina Dobrev and Victoria Justice. But in this picture is where Nina and Victoria terkah you must own!
The Victorious star was asked about her celebrity doppelganger Vampire Diaries star Nina Dobev and she had this to say:
“Dude! You don’t understand, I get this every single day,” she exclaimed to MTV News  on the Kids’ Choice Awards carpet. “Everyone always confuses me for her. It’s such a compliment because I think she’s so gorgeous and she’s so sweet,” she gushed of Nina. “I met her and she was like, ‘Everyone thinks I’m you!’ And I was like ‘Everyone thinks I’m you!,’” Victoria recalls. “We hugged it out, and it was all good.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

/ Get Chitika Premium

Add to Google Reader or HomepageAdd to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines