Monday, April 23, 2012

Pencil versus Camera by Ben Heine



Ben Heine worked with multi-talent with painting and the photography to produce works in pencils and cameras love the title. Ben was born in Abidjan, Ivory Coast and currently lives and works in Brussels.

I’ve been taking photos and drawing since almost 10 years. This « Pencil Vs Camera » series is nothing but the result of several years of graphic exploration and a logic consequence of my artistic evolution. But the real idea came by coincidence while I was watching television and writing a letter at the same time a few weeks ago. Reading my letter before putting it in the envelope, I saw in transparency the television behind the paper. I then realize it would be great to make something similar in a single image showing 2 different actions. - Ben Heine



Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments:

Post a Comment

/ Get Chitika Premium

Add to Google Reader or HomepageAdd to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines