Sunday, June 6, 2010

Total Outdoorsman for Field & Stream





Photography Dan Saelinger Dan Saelinger worked for the magazine Total Outdoorsman for outside activities.
I’m a big fan of photo editors that think of you for projects outside your normal pigeon holed skill set. Photographers tend to live in categories of genres myself included for the most part. I’ve managed to position myself from a strictly still life shooter when I started four years ago to conceptual photographer affording me more opportunities. Anyhow I started with Field & Stream as a still life guy and over the years Photo Editor Amy Berkley has been kind enough to hire me to apply my style to a variety of subject matter beyond products. Case in point we shot photographed the recent cover and inside package for the “Total Outdoorsman” issue. Always exciting to shoot outside your usual fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

/ Get Chitika Premium

Add to Google Reader or HomepageAdd to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines