Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Painter of Persia


Hessam Abrishami was born in Shiraz, Iran in 1951. At the young age of fifteen Hessam love and obsession with the art becomes clear when it was still in school menengah.In 1975, Hessam MOVED to Perugia, Italy, to complete a Master of Fine Art Degree at the Academia de Belle Arti, "Pietro Vanucc". In 1975, Hessam moved to Perugia, Italy, to complete a Master of Fine Art Degree at the Academia de Belle Arti, "Pietro Vanucc" Hassam paintings created with dynamic compositions, powerful expressions, and bright colors. With extraordinary depth and unique intrigue. Painters extraordinarily beautiful and attractive design of the expression, although the attitude of good and very quietly, the genius of ancient Persian culture and civilization.Hessem own claims about his paintings are: "I did not choose my color, they want to choose" ... "I began to paint with feeling, emotion, or theme of love or partings, or music, or loneliness," he declared Hessam's work is profoundly influenced by the dramatic experience of his life and the warm reception he received from the world at large. "I did not choose my colors, they chose me" ... "I began to paint with feeling, emotion, or theme of love or farewell, or music, or lonely"






Avatar The Last Airbender - The Complete Book 2 Collection






True Blood: The Complete Second Season (HBO Series)

No comments:

Post a Comment

/ Get Chitika Premium

Add to Google Reader or HomepageAdd to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines