Monday, October 25, 2010

Retro Room Mural Super Mario



Nathan Roberts makes it a very attractive room which dengantema pixelated retro Super Mario (what is called the Retro Room Mural or RRM).
Nathan says about his process:
Not long ago I decided I really needed to up the cool factor to my son's bedroom. He is getting older and I wanted to be sure to instill some cool geek culture into him early on. He has always loved Mario so we decided that would be a good theme to go on. I had seen the wall clings but they just didn't quite fit what I was looking for. We needed something bigger that tied in more of the room. I finally stumbled on the idea of just painting it right on the walls. ... In the end, he loves it (and my daughter is totally jealous) and that's all that really matters.
via:makezine

No comments:

Post a Comment

/ Get Chitika Premium

Add to Google Reader or HomepageAdd to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines