Saturday, September 15, 2012

How To Get Dressed When You Have No Arms




Getting dressed in the morning can be difficult when you don't have arms.
Today I put on a simply outfit that was easy to put on, but the more I think about it
I spend a good portion of my morning getting dressed. If I decided to wear a button up shirt or tight pants it would take longer. A lot of what I wear has to do with how easy it is to get on. for example I can't wear skinny jeans, besides the fact that i just don't like they way they look they would be extremely hard to get on and off and because I use my feet I know that they don't have much give as far as getting my foot up high enough to reach the counter.



Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments:

Post a Comment

/ Get Chitika Premium

Add to Google Reader or HomepageAdd to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines