Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Huck Gee



Huck Gee – Limited Edition Red Chardmonster
“Today the trap was found empty. Nobody quaffed. Both bottles still full, not a drop has been lost. No sad soul will join me in my pursuit to get tossed. Another night all alone, lazily skipping square rocks. Perhaps just a sip, a quick hit of the blush. The red stuff it helps, it erases regret. It assists with the blur, makes me misstep and sweat. To make the boring more fun and easily… what? The bottle’s now empty? How could that happen? I swear it was right here, hasn’t left my sight for a second. Perhaps I’ll sit down, I’ll just take a moment, rest on my laurels til my eyes stop a twirling.”
– The Chardmonster.


Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments:

Post a Comment

/ Get Chitika Premium

Add to Google Reader or HomepageAdd to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines